1. Give your website visitors a free subscription to your e-zine or newsletter. Please remember to give something extra with the free subscription. You could offer a free gift, download or advertising when they subscribe. It’s the extra bonus that your website visitors will appreciate.
2. Provide your visitors with free relevant content. Your content will be more attractive to your visitors if it’s up-to-date and original and talks about your companies latest product and or service. You could also offer people the option to reprint the content in their e-zine or web site.
3. Offer a free online directory. The directory could be full of information, e-zines, web sites etc. If people find your directory to be a valuable resource they will return often.
4. Hold free online classes or seminars. They could be held in your web site’s chat room. The idea of “live” information will definitely entice people to visit your web site. You will become known as an expert on the topic.
5. Let visitors download free software. It could be freeware, shareware, demos etc. You could even turn part of your site into a free software directory. If you created the software, include your ad inside and let other people give it away. Ensure that the software you are giving away is free of spyware or malicious code and that you have the rights to do so.
We trust you have found this informative and stay tuned for our next Video Blog “On The Couch With Hosting Impact” This is where we read emails from our Website visitors and attempt to answer their question. Do you have a question relating to your website then contact us at email@example.com
Until Next Time
Hosting Impact – Australian SEO Services